Thursday, January 10, 2008

Busy Saturday!

Last Weekend, full of planning was on the way…Successfully executed. Early morning under the mist and a little bit broken umbrella..I ran to catch the train with a full speed but empty stomach..”O Gosh only one minute left or I miss the train!!” Fortunately, I did it :) 22 minutes later I arrived at the destination..Darra Market. Then I started to check the shopping list and went for browsing to get what’s on the list. My heart was beating when I found my favourite fish that I missed so much for almost 2 years..and much more excited when I saw the price..soo cheap. After finishing with the seafood section, the hunting continued with the veggies and fruits. Again, lots of cheap and fresh stuff. I felt so excited and almost forgot the time..it has been two hours shopping!!..until my empty stomach started to rumbling. So, it has to be ended.

The train left the market to city..another shopping destination ;). Arrived at city, I went to the Indian restaurant to oder my favourite food..chicken biryani rice. My stomach was then filled up and stopped produce sounds :) I felt more energised and ready to go for another shopping schedule. I searched the items I need at Big W, Wollies, and other stores but could not find it, hmmm I need to go to the other shopping mall then. I decided to go back home first to put all the stuff and again by train and bus I went to Garden city shopping centre. Luckely, I found all the stuff I need there.

6 pm. arrived back at home and felt so tired at my feet but so satisfied in my heart :) “I’ll have a good sleep tonight”…

No comments: