Saturday, January 19, 2008

How do you find your true love?

Love isn't always a lightning bolt. Maybe sometimes it's just a choice. Maybe true love is a decision. A decision to take a chance with somebody. To give to somebody. Without worrying whether they'll give anything back. Or if they're gonna hurt you, or if they really are the one. Maybe love isn't something that happens to you. Maybe it's something you have to choose. (Memorable quotes from the movie, Love and Other Disaster, 2006).

I absolutely agree with these quotes as It happened in my real life. I made a decision that brought me to my true love.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it looks like my time has came to try to find my true love....

i realy agree with your opinion that true love is about choice...

so... what about the category tho choose.. what criteria that we should use???

beutifulness?
Kindness??
or intelegency???

Ayoe said...

In my opinion, the criteria to choose your true love are flexible matters. It can be changed overtime. Beauty, smart, funny, rich, are only the superficial criteria and can only be lasting temporarily. Moreover they may appear differently in different people. To me it's better to judge a person, who you think might be your true love, based on his/her inner beauty that reflected in his/her personality and manners. Of course it will take longer time to explore it. That means we have to know the person well and to decide whether you can get along with the person and then decide to spend the whole life with him/her. I think that is the meaning of process, choose, and decide...like the movie says :)